01. The British in India by Dr. K.K. Aziz
02. The Case for Pakistan, 1st Edition, by Dr. M.Rafique Afzal
03. The Case for Pakistan, 2nd Edition, by Dr M. Rafique Afzal
04. The Eastern Time on Quaid-i-Azam, by Prof. Ahmad Saeed
05. The Frontier Policy of Delhi Sultans, by Dr. Agha Hussain
06. The Life and Works of Sayyed Ali Hamadani, by Dr. Agha
07. The Muslim Ummah and Iqbal, by Dr. Ashraf Chaudhry
08. Aspects of the Pakistan Movement, by Dr. Sikandar Hayat
09. Complete Works of Choudhry Rehmat Ali, Vol.I, by Dr. K.K.
10. Doctoral Dissertations on Pakistan, by Dr Muhammad Anwar
11. Documentation of Current History of Pakistan
12. Exporting Communism to India: Why Moscow Failed, by Dr
Dushka H. Saiyed
13. Fateh Namah-e-Sind (English & Persian), by Dr. N.A. Baloch
14. History of Sind, British Period, Vol.I, by Dr. M. Laiq Ali
15. History of the Northern Areas of Pakistan, by Dr. A.H.
16. History of Kashmir: A Study in Documents 1916-39, by Mirza
17. Homage to Mustafa Kamal Ata Turk, by Bilal N. Simser.
18. Ideology of Pakistan, by Dr. Saeed-ud-Din Ahmad Dar
19. Index of Civil and Military Gazette, by Azra Sultana
20. Islam & Democracy in Pakistan, by Dr. M. Aslam Syed
21. Islam in South Asia, by Dr. Waheed-uz-Zaman
22. Islamabad: The Picturesque Capital of Pakistan, by NIHCR.
23. Jammiyyat Ulama-i Pakistan 1948-79, by Mujeeb Ahmad
24. Kashmir: An Annotated Bibliography, by Mirza Shafiq
25. A Bibliographical Index on Pakistan, by Ms. Shafi-un-Nisa
26. A Select Bibliography of Periodical Literature, Vol.I, by
Dr. Pervez Iqbal Cheema
27. A Select Bibliography of Periodical Literature, Vol.II, by
Dr. Pervez Iqbal Cheema
28. A Select Bibliography of Periodical Literature, Vol.III,
by Dr. Pervez Iqbal Cheema
29. Annals of the Central National Muhammadan Association, by
Dr. M. Yusuf Abbasi
30. Knowledge for What? By the International Islamic
31. London Muslim League, by Dr. M. Yusuf Abbasi
32. Making of Pakistan: The Military Perspectives, by Dr
33. Modern Muslim India in British Periodical Literature
(1843-1936), Vol. I,by Dr. K.K. Aziz
34. Maulana Ubaid Ullah Sindi: A Revolutionary Scholar, by Dr
M. Hajjan Shaikh
35. Multan: History and Architecture, by Dr. Ahmad Nabi Khan
36. Muslim League Session 1940 and the Lahore Resolution, by
Dr. Ikram Ali Malik
37. Muslim Politics and Leadership in South Asia, by Dr.
38. Muslim Response to the West, by Dr. M. Aslam Syed
39. Muslim Under Congress Rule (1937-39), Vol.I, by Dr. K.K.
40. Muslim Under Congress Rule, (1937-39) Vol.II, by Dr. K.K.
41. N.W.F.P. Administration Under the British Rule, by Dr Lal
42. Newsletter in the Orient, by Dr. Abdus Salam Khurshid
43. Pakistan 1947-58: An Historical Review, by Dr. Zarina
44. Pakistan: A Comprehensive Bibliography of Books and
by the Institute’s Scholars
45. Pakistan: A Religio-Political Study, by Dr. Shaukat Ali
46. Pakistan Resolution Revisited, by Dr (Miss) K.F.Yusuf
47. Pakistani Culture: A Profile, by Dr. M.Yusuf Abbasi
48. Party Politics in Pakistan, by Dr. K.K.Aziz
49. Political Parties in Pakistan, 1947-58, Vol.I, by Dr.
50. Political Parties in Pakistan, 1958-69, Vol.II, by Dr.
51. Political Parties in Pakistan, 1969-71, Vol.III, by Dr.
52. Political Parties in Pakistan, 1947-58, Vol.I (Revised
Edition 1988),by Dr.
53. Political Parties in Pakistan, 1958-69, Vol.II, (Second
Edition),by Dr. M.Rafique
54. Political Profile of Sir Sayyed Ahmad Khan, by Dr. Hafiz
55. Politics and Policies of Quaid-i-Azam, by Dr. (Miss).
56. Politics and the State in Pakistan, Vol.I, by Dr. M.
57. Quaid-i-Azam and Education, by Dr. S.M. Zaman
58. Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah: 1876-1948: Myth and
Reality, by Dr.
59. Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah: The Formative Years,
by Dr. Riaz Ahmad
60. Documents on Separation of Sind from the Bombay
Presidency, Vol.I, by Dr.
61. Documents on Separation of Sind from Bombay Presidency,
Vol.II, by Dr. Hamid
62. Shah Wali Ullah: A Saint Scholar, by Dr. A.D. Muztar
63. Sikandar Hayat Khan (1892-1942): A Political Biography, by
Dr. Iftikhar Haider Malik
64. Sind: An Annotated Bibliography, by Muhammad Qasim Soomro
65. Sind Under the Mughals, by Dr. M. Saleem Akhtar
66. Sir Sayyed’s Educational Philosophy, by Dr. Hafiz Malik
67. Perspective on Kashmir, by Dr. (Miss) K.F.Yusuf, (ed.)
68. Some Aspects of Quaid-i-Azam’s Life, by S. Sharif-ud-Din
69. Teachings of Quaid-i-Azam, compiled by Rizwan Malik.
70. Thatta: Islamic Architecture, by Dr. A.H. Dani
71. The Advent of Islam in Indonesia, by Dr. N.A. Baloch
72. The Punjab Muslim Students Federation 1973-47, by Dr.
Sarfaraz Hussain Mirza
73. Two Traditions of Bengali Language, by Dr. Afia Dil
74. Uchchh: History and Architecture, Ist. edition (1980), by
Dr. Ahmad Nabi Khan
75. World of Islam Today, Dr. N.A. Baloch
76. Political Parties in Pakistan, Vol.I, (Edition 2002), by
Dr. M.Rafique Afzal
77. Uhcch: History and Architecture, revised second edition
(2001), by Dr Ahmad Nabi Khan.
78. A Short History of Turkish Islamic States (excluding the
79. Madar-i-Millat Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah: A Chronology
(1893-1967) by Dr. Riaz Ahmad.
80. Madar-I-millat Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah: Unpublished
Speeches, Messages, Statements and Interviews, by Dr. Riaz
81. Shah Wali Allah’s Philosophy of Education, by Dr. Mohammad
82. Fatima Jinnah on Technical Education, by Dr. Riaz Ahmad.
83. Communal Riots in the Punjab 1947, by Farooq Ahmad Dar.
84. Political Organizational and Military Leadership in
Pakistan, by Dr. Tarnvir Akhtar.
85. Friends indeed: Review & Reference on Pakistan – OIC
Relations, by Sa’ad S. Khan
86. Pakistani Scholars on Madar-I-Millat Fatima Jinnah, by Dr.
87. Islam and the Challenges of Modernity, by Dr. Shaukat Ali
88. Kemal Ataturk, Modern Turkey and Pakistan: Some Aspects,
by Dr. Riaz Ahmad
89. Historical Forts in Pakistan, by Shaikh Khurshid Hasan
90. Iqbal and Modern Muslim Society, by Dr. M. Ashraf Chaudhry
91. All India Muslim League and the Creation of Pakistan A Choronology(1906-1947), by Prof.Dr.Riaz Ahmad
92. Foundation of Pakistan, Vol.I, Edited by Syed Sharifuddin Pirzada
93. Foundation of Pakistan, Vol.II, Edited by Syed Sharifuddin Pirzada
94. North-West Frontier Province:History and Politics, by Syed Wiqar Ali Shah
95. Politics and the State in Pakistan, 3rd Ed., by Dr.M.Waseem
96. The Punjab Muslim League 1906-1947, by Dr.Riaz Ahmad,ed.
97. The Balochistan Muslim League, by Dr.Riaz Ahmad, ed.
98. The Sindh Muslim League 1940-1947, by Dr.Riaz Ahmad, ed.
99. The Frontier Muslim League 1913-1947, by Dr.Riaz Ahmad, ed.
100. Pakistan: Its Ancient Hindu Temples and Shrines,
by Shaikh Khurshid Hasan
101. Allamah Raghib Ahsan-Quaid-i-Azam Correspondence
(1936-47), by Syed Umar Hayat, ed.
102. Saints and Shrines in Pakistan: Anthropological
Perspective, by Prof. Dr Hafeez-ur-Rehman Chaudhry
Relations in South Asia: History and Developments, by Dr.
MUSLIM WORLDVIEW AND FAMILY PLANNING: A Case Study of
Islamabad, by Dr. Sajid Mahmood Awan
105. RELIGIOUS ARCHITECTURE OF GANDHARA-PAKISTAN BUDDHIST STUPAS AND MONASTERIES, by Shaikh Khurshid Hassan
106. Muslim Politics and Leadership in South Asia (1876-92),
by Muhammad Yusuf Abbasi
107. The Role of North West Frontier Province Women in the
Freedom Struggle for Pakistan (1930-1947), by Shabana
Shamaas Gul Khattak & Akhtar Hussain
108. Jenkins and the Partition of Punjab 1947, by Dr. Farah
109. Evolution and Development of Mosque Architecture in Sindh,
by Shaikh Khurshid Hasan
110. North-West Frontier Province: History and Politics, by
Sayed Wiqar Ali Shah
111. Muslim Response to the West: Muslim Historiography in
India 1857 -1914, by Muhammad Aslam Syed (2019)
Ghazanfar Ali Khan: A Political Biography, by Javed
Haider Syed (2021)